About the Role
At Phantom, we believe in the power of data and strive to use reliable ones to produce best-in-class communications strategies and in the operation and utilization of social media platforms. As our Junior Account Executive, you will work closely with the Strategists, Designers, PR team, and the Tech team, and report directly to the Directors to make our strategy and implementation pierce the public’s hearts in communicating the knowledge, comprehension, and perception of our client's ideas, brands, products, and services through appropriate channels.
What You Will Do:
- Liaison between key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Handle the day-to-day administration of accounts (client requests, meetings, documentation, estimates, etc.).
- Collaborate with a team of Strategists and Designers to deliver high-quality communication solutions for the clients.
- Project management support - proactive in the process to make sure the client’s brief is understood and KPI is achieved, time management, and monitoring implementation.
- Manage existing clients and confidence in growing leads.
- Work closely with the Account Lead and Directors to help reach business sales targets.
What Phantom Expects From You:
- Has a proactive, self-confident, and problem-solver mindset.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and has the ability to build relationships with clients and team members.
- Has excellent organizational, and time-management skills, and is detail-oriented.
- Ability to work efficiently on several projects at the same time, and to work with and manage subcontractors and vendor relationships.
- An assertive participant in a team-oriented environment, and flexible with time.
- Keeps up with the latest trends and is a creative thinker
- Skills or experiences in handling digital marketing, PR, or any related fields, will be a plus.
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable university with a communication background (sales/marketing/advertising/PR degree will be a plus)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, but at least 2 years of experience in an agency or a consultant firm in a similar position is preferred.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English (excellent in both verbal and written communication).
- Preferably with Account experience delivering programs in public relations, and digital and social media.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org!